Welcome to the latest edition of "Coco-Closers of The Month," where we shine a spotlight on the top-performing fractional Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) on Glencoco.com. Our leaderboards for November have been buzzing with activity, and it's time to recognize the exceptional talents who have led the way in various B2B outbound sales campaigns.
Glencoco's leaderboards are more than just a ranking system; they represent a commitment to excellence in sales and a testament to the dedication of our SDRs. Each leaderboard winner has demonstrated outstanding skills in their respective campaigns, setting a benchmark for others to aspire to.
Let's dive into the achievements of our November stars across six different campaigns:
DocJuris - Jack Press
Bio: Jack currently lives in the Bay Ridge, NY. He has been with Glencoco since this March and has a combined 1.5 years in professional sales experience along with numerous sales gigs starting with selling sneakers at Footaction in high school.
Approach and Tips:
- How do you distribute your work on the Glencoco platform? 2-3 hours/day around 4 days a week across three campaigns, with a focus on DocJuris. Other campaigns I focus on are Onsite, and Threecolts. I set aside call blocks for individual campaigns, or multiple based on past success/time of day.
- When it comes to callbacks, what’s your go-to move for getting more warm leads? I do not utilize callbacks as much as I should, but when I do I focus on building rapport and referencing previous convo.
- What’s your method for squeezing the most out of Glencoco’s dialer to stay productive? Always using automatic dialing, taking measured breaks after setting meetings, and switching to another dialer if not having success with one.
- Any cool tips you’d like to share with new/prospective Glencoco users? Always add your individual email when you book a meeting to keep track of your meetings and as a mental cue to remind prospect the day of meeting.
Fetch - Anthony Allen
Bio: With over 25 years of experience in the HR and learning solutions industry, I am passionate about helping organizations enhance the capabilities of their service staff and foster a culture of intelligence. As the US Enterprise Lodging Director at Ecolab, I lead the deployment of Lobster Ink, a unique and practical training platform for the "desk-less worker".
Approach and Tips:
- How do you distribute your work on the Glencoco platform? When leveraging the Glencoco platform for outbound sales, my tailored approach stems from a rich background in hospitality, allowing me to comprehend the unique challenges addressed by Fetch. Focusing on a singular campaign, I delve deep into its intricacies, offering customized solutions. This strategic concentration optimizes time allocation, ensuring a thorough and impactful engagement, making Glencoco an ideal choice for effective outbound sales strategies.
- When it comes to callbacks, what’s your go-to move for getting more warm leads? My callback strategy emphasizes personalized and timely communication, a key element in successful outreach. Sending emails upon request and maintaining consistent follow-ups establishes a strong connection with potential clients. Remarkably, I achieve a notable 40-50% closure rate on these emails, especially when successfully reengaging with prospects over the phone. This methodical and personalized approach not only cultivates warm leads but also drives successful conversions in the dynamic landscape of outbound sales.
- What’s your method for squeezing the most out of Glencoco’s dialer to stay productive? Effectively utilizing Glencoco's dialer for outbound sales requires a disciplined time management strategy. Allocating dedicated blocks of 30-60 minutes, I immerse myself in focused calling activities. By steering clear of distractions and harnessing the dialer's capabilities, I optimize its efficiency. This seamless integration into my daily routine not only enhances productivity but also highlights the dialer as a standout feature within the Glencoco platform, making it an indispensable tool for effective outbound sales campaigns.
- Any cool tips you’d like to share with new/prospective Glencoco users? For newcomers exploring Glencoco for outbound sales, a valuable tip is to always include your individual email when scheduling a meeting. Beyond practical tracking, this serves as a helpful mental cue for prospects. This thoughtful touch, combined with Glencoco's user-friendly interface, contributes to an organized and impactful approach to managing and reminding both yourself and potential clients of scheduled meetings—an essential element for success in outbound sales.
Godling / Threecolts - Dana Cannon
Bio: Dana, a dynamic professional residing in Washington, DC, seamlessly balances the realms of motherhood and career with two adorable little ones aged 1 and 4. Leveraging her robust background in sales, she's not just a seasoned expert but also a devoted parent. Beyond her corporate pursuits, Dana finds joy in exploring her culinary skills and jet-setting to new destinations. Her zest for life, love for family, and passion for culinary adventures define her well-rounded persona. As a seasoned traveler, devoted mom, and skilled professional, Dana brings a unique blend of warmth, expertise, and a dash of wanderlust to everything she does.
Approach and Tips:
- How do you distribute your work on the Glencoco platform? When I started on Glencoco, I trained on several campaigns. However, I found most success going after campaigns I saw others find success with. This was a great way for me to get started on the app and gain a full understanding on how to make solid appointments. I then began to branch out to other campaigns. I find the best campaigns have solid leads and connections while dialing
- When it comes to callbacks, what’s your go-to move for getting more warm leads? Callbacks havent always been successful for me. For some reason many of them don't answer when I call back. However, if I do get a call back, I remind them of our previous conversation and suggest we schedule a demo since they probably never looked at the email I sent.
- What’s your method for squeezing the most out of Glencoco’s dialer to stay productive? The best way to get the most out of the dialer is to find a campaign with a good connection rate. Its trial and error really. If I try a campaign and two different times and most of the leads are the wrong connection or voicemails I move on. I never want to waste time on the phones.
- Any cool tips you’d like to share with new/prospective Glencoco users? I would tell anyone just starting to JUST START! I've referred several people and even spoken to newcomers on the platform that have sought me out that have several questions and are scared to just start calling. I understand where it comes from, it took me about a month to complete the training, but once I did I realized how easy it is. There are no freelance or side gigs out there like Glencoco. The amount of money I've been able to make in one hour here can't compare! With that advice is to just do one training, once you complete one they're all pretty easy, then of course get on the phones. My second word of advice is to always call 15 min before the appointment to confirm. This allows me to be in control of my pipeline. I typically know if the prospect is going to show or needs to reschedule before the meeting is even over. My last piece of advice is to make the scripts your own and ask questions. The more questions you ask, the more you get the prospect to talk, the better chance you have of setting a solid appointment. Keep these tips in mind while calling campaigns and you will definitely find success!
Zitti - Pamela Dole
Bio: I fell in love with sales from within the floral industry in the Baystate. Both of these industries are beautiful to me. I have years of fond memories from the (former) Boston Flower Exchange, several wholesale florists, Cavicchio's growers, and my own wedding design business, which flourished. I discovered that when you have a passion, transferring that passion to others is joy! Decades later, sales remains my profession, and my passion.
Approach and Tips:
- How do you distribute your work on the Glencoco platform? Pretty simple and straightforward! I'm really time management oriented, so each day I make a call plan (that relates to my larger goals), then work the plan. I map out my available times to call, and when the best times are to call the campaigns I am working on are likely to be. I make calls Monday-Friday, and occasionally on Saturdays. My time is distributed largely based on when I think my prospects will be available (What is their industry? What time zone are they in?) In terms of the number of campaigns, while I do call for about a half dozen, I try to concentrate on a core of two to three.
- When it comes to callbacks, what’s your go-to move for getting more warm leads? I treat the Glencoco portal as a CRM and pay attention to when my call backs are. Most of my call backs are based on a prospect's request for me to reach out at a specific day and time that they prefer (or my best guess on a good time to reach them). Prospects are accustomed to people NOT calling them back when they say they will, so I prefer to be that professional that does what they say, & earn my prospects respect because I respected them first. And I try to be ready for changes, because schedules change and being flexible is important!
- What’s your method for squeezing the most out of Glencoco’s dialer to stay productive? The dialer is not static, so when incremental changes or greater improvements are made within it, I try to recognize why it was implemented. The Glencoco platform team is diligent in consuming user feedback and releasing related improvements to increase productivity and success, so chances are if there is a change, callers can benefit by understanding why it was created to improve our productivity.
- Any cool tips you’d like to share with new/prospective Glencoco users? Wow, often asked but tough question with so many potential answers! Not sure how cool this is, but I'm going with self-accountability. As a Glencoco user, you know your own "why" for being on the platform. Given that you are your own boss, then I think as a caller you should understand your goal fully, and then plan your attack to reach it on a monthly/weekly/daily basis. Also, every caller is part of a community here, so be a part of it, and be as active as you can iterating with other callers, while still staying focused on the activities you need to successfully complete to achieve your goals! Oh yeah, and be flexible... always have a back up plan :)
Multiplier - Bill B
Bio: Bill B: I've been in a sales development role for the past 18 years. Primarily working in the Tech space i.e. cross industry/cross vertical. I pride my self as a seasoned sales hunter/closer.
Approach and Tips:
- How do you distribute your work on the Glencoco platform? I primarily work 1-2 campaigns. Sometimes 3 depending on availability. I primarily focus on the campaign that is producing the best results, and pivot when the conversation rates fall off. I am currently only working around 5 hours or so a week.
- When it comes to callbacks, what’s your go-to move for getting more warm leads? I have not had a lot of success with call backs thus far. Normally I am a one call closer. So whether I call them, or they call me, I try to get them to commit one way or the other. I do like the new callback feature however, which is increasing conversation rates, thus will increase my close rate.
- What’s your method for squeezing the most out of Glencoco’s dialer to stay productive? I strictly use auto-dialer to touch as many contacts as possible.
- Any cool tips you’d like to share with new/prospective Glencoco users? Make the call very conversational. Get the prospect engaged immediately. It’s not so much what you say at times, but how you say it. Good luck and Happy Hunting!
Discover Deeper Insights on Our Blog:
- Why Outbound Sales Calling Remains a Cornerstone for High Ticket B2B Sales
- Mastering Cold Calling: Catch the Expertise of these Outbound Sales Training Leaders!
- From Clicks to Closings: Remote Outbound Sales Mastery Unleashed
- Optimizing Outbound Sales Cold Calling Success in 2024: Techniques and Strategies
- Diversifying Customer Footprint Beyond the Tech Startup Ecosystem for FinTechs